I am always honored and humbled when someone asks me to paint specifically for them and their beautiful home. It is one of my most favorite things about sharing the gift of Art.
I have had great success collaborating with special collectors that want an original painting created specifically for them. It’s such a fun creative process to create a statement piece that can pull an entire room together and freshen up a space too!
When we work together, I am right there listening to you and have worked hard to make obtaining a commission be simple and rewarding for you! Interested in a piece but it's sold? Or need a different size? Color? I'd love to create a piece that's perfect for your vision!
What we need to get started:
- What size of painting would you like to commission?
- What orientation (landscape, portrait or square)?
- Please attach 1-3 photos of the colors you are interested in including (e.g., paint samples, fabric samples and a picture of the room the painting will be placed).
- Please attach 1-3 images of your favorite paintings of mine!
- Feel free to include any other notes, inspiration, details.
Once I receive your email I'll let you know if I need any additional information, and we'll discuss your thoughts more in depth to make sure we're on the same page. I will then be able to provide you with a quote on price and also provide a time frame. I ask for a 50% deposit up front to begin painting.
Turnaround time is about 2-4 weeks from the date deposit is received. Once your artwork is painted, I will send you images for review and approval. If needed, we will tweak the piece(s) together, seeing if any small changes need to be made. These changes may include color additions, tweaking shapes, drip marks etc. Please note only a few changes are offered before additional fees may apply. Shipping and Delivery if local as always are free as another way to say thank you back to you.